Terms and Conditions
By shopping on our website you are accepting our Terms and Conditions and all Cautions and Warnings for all products.
Return and Refund Policy (Excluding Apparel)
Canadian Protein.com offers a 30 day return and refund policy if the conditions below are met:
- Canadian Protein.com is not be responsible for shipping and handling on returned items.
- We cannot accept returns based on taste, mix-ability, consistency, or appearance because most products (protein, extracts, amino acids, etc.) are of natural sources or synthetically derived and these characteristics may change from time to time which are out of our control. For this reason we offer low cost samples for all of our protein products and our flavoured items. Samples are not available for supplements as these are mostly in their natural state.
- All returns must be mailed within 30 days of receiving the RMA#.
- Customers are responsible for return postage.
- If there was a promotional item included in your order which was part of the promotional item you are returning you must return the promotional item as well or we will not issue the refund.
- CanadianProtein.com must be contact within 24 hours of receipt of your order if there was a missing item.
- A 10% restocking fee applies based on customer dissatisfaction, customer error, and/or wanting to return product for promotion, sale, or special.
- Returned items cannot be marked, damaged, opened, and must be in reasonable condition.
- Full refunds will be granted ONLY if the above conditions have been met, minus the cost of the initial shipping fee.
- If you wish to return an item and the order total after your return drops below the $99 subtotal for free shipping a $9.99 will be subtracted from your return total given back to you.
*If your order is Returned due to address error (missing unit number, street number or incorrect Postal Code) you will be responsible for the Return and the Reshipping Fee.
If you want to change your order you must email us only immediately. We routinely check our email, however, if your order happens to ship unchanged after it's been placed our regular return policy applies.
It is extremely important to review your order to make sure it is correct before submitting it.
- Orders are processed immediately after purchase. If you wish to cancel your order after it has already been processed, please send an email to email@example.com. Note: you will be responsible for returning the products in their unopened, original condition.
Incorrect or Missing Items
- If you received an incorrect item or order do not open any of the products and contact us immediately so we can rectify the issue. If you open a product, that product will no longer be accepted for a return, credit, or refund.
- You MUST send us an email within 30 days of the package arriving to the shipping address that was provided or the postal outlet in which the package was delivered to.
- If your product arrived damaged, you MUST contact us immediately within 48 hours of receiving your order and we will require you send us an image of the damaged product in order to process your claim. If you are you are not able to send us an image of the damaged product we will not be able to process your claim.
- Missing Items: if you receive an order with missing product(s), you MUST contact us within 48 hours of receiving your order, and an image/copy of the packing slip must be submitted in order to be refunded or missing items sent.
Apparel Shipping and Returns Policy
Canadian Protein does not offer refunds for apparel.
Exchanges are permitted within 14 days of delivery for apparel items. Shipping costs for exchanges are at the customer's expense. Garments must be in original condition.
* Please note, that all items must have their original tags attached and be unworn and unwashed.
To request an exchange, email firstname.lastname@example.org. All exchange requests will be subject to availability.
Please be aware all international orders (outside Canada) may be subject to sales tax, import duties and custom charges at the receiver's expense. This rate is determined by the receiving country. Please contact your local customs for further information.
Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Shipping In Canada
- For all orders with a sub-total of over $99 you will receive free shipping.
- For all orders with a sub-total of less than $99 there is a low flat rate fee of $9.99.
- We ship with Canada Post. All Canadian orders include tracking information sent directly by Canada Post through email.
- WE REQUIRE SIGNATURE and WE DO NOT SAFE DROP ORDERS. If you are not available to pick up your order a notice will be left at the shipping address stating where and when you can pick up the package.
- *Orders of excessive weight or order being shipped to extremely rural areas may be subject to different shipping fees. This is a very rare occurrence, however, if you feel that this may apply to you please contact us prior to placing your order. Depending upon weight (usually over 65 lbs), we reserve the right to use Canpar, UPS or Purolator.
- *Please allow 2-8 business days for your order to arrive.
- **Note: These ETA's are approximate and we cannot guarantee the delivery of your order to arrive within these times as once your order has been shipped, delivery time is in the hands of the courier. For this reason, we ask that our customers allow a 2-8 business days for deliveries.
- All information, products descriptions, images and all other content on Canadian Protein is protected by copyright laws. You may not use or copy any content without prior permission from Canadian Protein. If you wish to use any content, please contact email@example.com for permission.
© 2017 Canadian Protein All Rights Reserved